FEMA 1999 made easy is a 2 week specialized course requiring e learning commitment of no more than 1-2 hours per day. It explains the history of Foreign Exchange regulations in India as well as highlights of the FEMA 1999. Suitable for all exporters, importers, managers of global business, FX dealers, FX branches of banks and their employees. Also discusses the Liberalized Remittance Scheme and its latest provision. More importantly it discusses the differences between FERA and FEMA. ‘FEMA 1999 Made Easy’ can easily be accessed through mobile using chrome browser. FEMA is a really useful upgrade from the FERA era which miserable failed to deliver to the Indian economy. So it is often said that India’s economy suffered due to the strict provisions of FERA. Therefore it is important to understand what changes were brought by FEMA 1999. And how it helped Indian economy grow leaps and bounds.
Important topics covered:
- FERA to FEMA
- Basic concepts of FEMA
- Residential status
- Classification of Transactions in FEMA
- FX Denominated Bank account for residents and non residents
- Contravention of FEMA
Highlights of the course are as follows:
- Verified digital certificate of successful completion of the course.
- Graded assignments.
- Unlock the extended availability of the course online.
- Daily e learning commitment of 1 to 2 hours
- Both desktop and mobile friendly
- Self paced course
- Course available from July 19, 2020 until Oct 31, 2020
For more details on the course CLICK HERE
Know about the instructor Dr. Vijesh Jain