Behavioral management in business (in Hindi Video Language) is key for success in any business. In other words, I will talk about, how to deal with the human side of the business. Because the human part of the business is the most challenging part of any business entity. Human behavior is most unpredictable, erratic and dynamic in nature. Human brain is the most complicated machine part ever created by humans or nature on this planet. Therefore dealing with human behavior is akin to dealing with the human brain.
No business can be run without the interventions of humans. Therefore it becomes imperative to deal with the human side of business.
Dealing with the human side of the business is a must study course for anyone interested in business and management. This is the most important aspect of management and business skills. No MBA can be complete without learning about dealing with the human side of business. It is because dealing with the people in business is the main role of any management graduate or entrepreneur.
In this short online course you will learn
- Psychological and physiological aspects of human brain and human personality
- Theories that explains human behavior
- Conceptual background on human personality
- Types of common human personalities
- How to do behavioral management
- Methods of dealing with human side of business through
- Diversity management
- Creating sustainable organizational behavioral models
- Understanding differences in leadership styles
- Understanding the role of artificial intelligence resulting in changing human behavior at workplaces.
Vital Statistics of this course
- Course Language – English and Video language – Hindi
- Total video duration of the course – Appx 1.5 hours
- Number of Video lessons – 9
- Quizzes – 9
- Additional reading resources – 5
- Recommended study duration per day – 30 minutes
- Recommended duration to compete the course – 2 weeks
Other deliverable of the course
- Verified e-certificate of completion
- Grade Sheet available on request
- Behavioral Management Quizzes
Know more about the instructor